Xbitgh.com counts down on the top ten songs making waves in Ghana currently and we asking how many of these songs you have there on your playlist.
In a backward order,let’s count from number ten to one or last to first.
10. Number 10 on the list goes to the ”whine fi me” track which had Sarkodie, Stonebwoy and Jupiter killing the tunes with their flawless vibes.
9. Without wasting much time let’s move to the number 9 on the list ”Enemies”,a very motivating song if you ask me,Jupiter and Sarkodie appears on the list once again with this song.
8. Number 8 on the list, Stonebwoy ft R2Bees with the song ”shekeena”.
7. Kwaw Kese,Sarkodie and Jayso make it to 7th place on the Xbitgh.com top ten countdown with their ”Yakubu” hit.
6. The BET award winner Stonebwoy falls on number 6 with ”Bhimnation”.
5. Nero X breaks in with ”Oseey”on number 5, I think he is one great talent to watch out for,”Oseey” is a praise song with some flawless beat and the awesome lyrics and voice of Nero X.
4. R2Bees ” the refuse to be broke ” guys gets 4th place with ” Makoma ”, one hell of a ” good girlfriend gone bad song ”, it’s simply a great song.
3. VVIP makes it to 3rd place,winning the bronze medal with their killer party song ” Skolom ”.
2. Personally, I think this song has been on for quiet a long time and I guess that’s the price you get for a good song, Gasmilla ft Capaster wins the silver medal with ” Telemo ”.
1. Well, the first shall be the last in a good way this time.
Sarkodie ft Acehood made it to the top of the list with the most talked about song so far this year ”NewGuy”.
We disagree to agree,your opinions are welcome though.
Ebony’s funeral invitation finally out
We have sighted a photo of an invitation card for the funeral of late dancehall act, Ebony Reigns, known in real life as Priscilla Opoku-Kwarteng, which has started making rounds on social media.
The invitation to the funeral is reportedly coming from the family of the late singer who are expecting a mammoth crowd during the final funeral rites of their late family member.
According to details of the card, family of the late award-winning dancehall act were inviting Ghanaians to partake in the solemn ceremony which is slated for March 24.
The funeral is expected to take place at the forecourt of the State House on Accra with her final resting place going to be the Osu Cemetary.
Not too long ago, father of the ‘Date Ur Fada’ singer, Nana Opoku Kwarteng revealed the official cloth to be used for the funeral of her daughter.
In an interview with Joy News, Mr. Nana Opoku Kwarteng revealed that he had a hard time sleeping, so did some of his family members, especially, Ebony’s sister.
He also used the opportunity to ‘appeal’ for support from well-meaning Ghanaians who wanted to contribute to make Ebony’s funeral a memorable one.
A tribute concert is scheduled to take place on March 23 in honor of the 21-year-old singer in which many artistes have been billed to perform.
Ebony died in a gory accident on the Sunyani-Kumasi road while returning to Accra from Sunyani. Her childhood friend and PA, Franky Kuri and one air force official, Francis Atsu Vondee, who posed as a bodyguard also died in the car crash.
The final funeral rites and burial service of the late Dancehall diva Ebony Reigns have been scheduled for March 24, 2018 instead of the first date, March 17. The postponement follows difficulties to secure a big enough venue for the funeral.
Gossip7 days ago
PHOTO: Kuami Eugene Shows Off His Big ‘BANANA’ And It’s Causing “Confusion”
Entertainment2 days ago
These Are The Richest People In Ghana
PHOTO6 days ago
The Shock on Sarkodie & Kwaw Kese’s Face when The visited Kwame Despite’s mansion in Kumasi
Gossip6 days ago
Exposed! Shatta Wale Lied About the New Zylofon Mansion – See Prove
Gossip6 days ago
Shatta Wale is One!! Ghanaian musicians are ‘Hypocrites’ – Bullet
PHOTO6 days ago
Sarkodie Buys And Drinks Coconut On The Roadside (PHOTO)