Connect with us

Fans of X Factor finalists Reggie N Bollie were left furious after shelling out £22 on tickets to see them perform, only for the duo to play for less than 20 minutes.

The lads, who came second on last year’s show to eventual winner Louisa Johnson, had been booked to play at The Watering Hole in Cornwall.

However after watching them perform a six-song set, those in attendance took to social media to blast the gig as an “absolute joke” and “rip-off”.

Writing on the venue’s Facebook page, Amie Bradshaw fumed: “My friend and I came to see reggie n bollie last night and were absolutely disgusted to have paid £22 for 15 minutes.
“Had we known that they would only be on for such a short time then we wouldn’t have bought tickets.

“This is an absolute rip-off. “Agreeing, Amey Minsansa fumed: “Refunds now. What actually was that?!?!?!?!?!”

While Yasmin Jemmett declared it an “absolute joke”.

Acknowledging the situation in an official statement, The Watering Hole said: “On behalf of The Watering Hole we would like to formally apologise for the events of last night.

“We understand that many of you are disappointed and we are currently in the process of working out how is best to solve the issue.”

They went on to thank those affected for their patience.

Meanwhile, taking to their own Twitter account, Reggie N Bollie – who are now signed to Simon Cowell’s SyCo record label – said: “Sincere apologies to our fans who wanted us to play for longer yesterday, we were booked to perform 6 songs.

They added: “You were such an energetic crowd.”

After Cornwall, they made a second appearance at a club in Norwich.

Derrick Asare is an Editor for Xbitgh. He love Music, going to the movies, making friends, web designer, computer science major.

Continue Reading
Advertisement
Click to comment

You must be logged in to post a comment Login

Leave a Reply

Gossip

I am not Anas; stop circulating my pictures on social media – Salinko

Published

on

After the sting in the tale of the identity of Anas Aremeyaw Anas, following alleged photos of the ace journalist circulating on social media, popular Kumawood actor, Oboy Salinko, has cleared misconceptions stating that the pictures displayed are of him and not Anas.

Born Davis Abraham, Oboy Salinko’s photo was first shared by controversial Assin Central Member of Parliament, Kennedy Agyapong on his television network, NET2 in a bid to reveal the real identity of Anas.

The release of the photos by Kennedy Agyapong follows Anas’ latest exposé on corruption in Ghana’s football which he has been raving and ranting about the character and the works of Anas and his Tiger Eye PI team.

In an interview with Kumawood comic actor Akrobeto on his humorous news show, ‘The Real News’, Oboy Salinko emphatically stated that he is not Anas adding that he is saddened about the rate at which the purported image is going viral- endangering his life in the process.

“I have seen the photo and I am pissed off, I am feeling so bad. The circulating photo was taken from one of the movies I shot. Does Kennedy Agyapong want someone to kill me? This is bad,” he vented.

He added that, “My life is in danger because Anas’ enemies will hunt me down to know the real face behind the mask.”

Oboy Salinko further disclosed his plans of taking legal actions against Kennedy Agyapong.

Anas Aremeyaw Anas the ‘James Bond’ of journalism in Ghana is known to be on the hit-list of many corrupt officials in Ghana for exposing their illegal dealings. His latest investigative piece, ‘Number 12’ is set to be premiered on June 6, 2018 at the Accra International Conference Center.

Source :

ghanaweb.com

Continue Reading

Most Popular