There are only a few things I can do on my darkest days to make them seem a tad brighter; this small list includes things like crying for a solid hour on the phone with my mom, eating Chipotle and having sex.
Did that just get way personal? Oh well, it’s the truth. Venting to my mother, diving into a mildly spicy burrito bowl from my favorite chain and getting my freak on are just a few of the sure-fire ways I’m able to bounce back from a funk.
But, for some reason, having sex seems to be the biggest determining factor in my overall mood.
On the other hand, as dramatic as this sounds, not having sex affects someone like me just as much. My closest friends can immediately sense when I’m in need of some action the same way most people are able to tell when someone has just gotten laid.
When I’m sexually frustrated, I become easily annoyed and emotional over little instances.
When we’re fortunate enough to be having sex nearly every day — whether that’s in a relationship, with a regular sex partner or during (super-safe) one-night stands — sex can be an advantageous act for our health, happiness and even creativity.
Sex is a completely normal act that we all engage in, and a growing pool of research proves daily sex is actually incredible for humans in so many ways. So why has it remained such a taboo topic?
Let’s break the chains and discuss why we should be having all the sex in the world.
It isn’t news that we feel f*cking amazing right after we’ve had sex. But did you know those effects actually carry on inside of us long after we’ve romped in the sheets?
Huffington Post blogger Brittany Gibbons shared her story of having sex every single day for an entire year on her blog, where she expressed a boost in confidence, excitement for life and overall happiness.
At first, Gibbons’ commitment to sex each day changed her normal routine, and she felt like it could be adding another unnecessary stress in her life. But once she and her partner started hitting the sheets, everything started to change. She writes,
She writes, It stopped being a chore, and became the moment of the day where I was most at peace. Where I could have an actual conversation with my husband and know he was listening to me and not secretly watching television or elbow deep in Lego assembly.
Having sex brings out our inner confidence, which may be part of the reason we feel happy and rejuvenated afterward.
One study from the University of Texas shows that participants who had sex regularly felt much more confident about their bodies than those who did not go romping.
WebMD reports on the endless benefits of regularly engaging in those steamy moments. Such positive effects include a (mostly) perfectly running immune system, lower blood pressure, lower risk of heart attack and a decrease in stress and anxiety.
Everyday Health says that having sex more often also helps prevent a lot of awful cancers, especially if we orgasm during our time under the sheets.
A healthy sex life means an equally healthy life in general, and it’s interesting to note these health benefits aren’t just taking place inside of us.
Having sex gives you a healthy glow, making you look and feel even sexier. Let us not forget beauty is on the inside and the outside. There’s nothing hotter than a healthy person who feels just as amazing as he or she looks, right?
I’d also like to add in here that, for me at least, having sex counts as exercise. All that pumping, thrusting and fooling around adds up to an essential cardiovascular and muscular workout that should be done every day.
Psychologists at the University of Newcastle found that professional artists have some of the highest numbers of sex partners out of all participants surveyed.
What’s more interesting is that we are actually more creative when we combine sex with love. Psychology Today reports on a comparative study designed to test levels of creativity when thinking about lust and love.
Study participants were asked to imagine a long walk with their loved one on a beach and were then asked to perform creative tests that were designed to examine their level of creative output.
Those levels of creativity turned out to be much higher than when participants were asked to imagine casual sex with a partner they were not in love with.
In fact, when people imagined casual sex, their brains became more analytical rather than creative. Could it be that mixing sex and love is what actually inspires creativity, rather than just having sex with as many people as possible?
Perhaps those artists were misunderstood, looking for love in all the wrong places (and creating beautiful art shortly after).
Sex inspires people to feel more confident, creative and freer than ever before because it is a necessary and vital aspect to human life. We’re actually one of the few animals designed to enjoy sex rather than just do it purely for mating purposes.
I truly believe that is because, as humans, we are also designed to be creative, social individuals. I certainly feel happier and much more confident after having sex with my partner. In fact, I feel liberated.
Just like how we feel good knowing we’ve been successful in something, it feels incredible to know we’re either loved deeply by someone or that we’re at least someone’s sexual interest.
Having sex every day unlocks your creativity as well as benefits your health and your happiness. So what are you waiting for?
Send this article to someone you want to keep healthy, happy and artistic — then the two of you go find a room. You’re welcome.
” I Cheat Because I Have 9 Inches Pen!s And My Wife Can’t Take It,So She’s Always Crying When I Want To Do The Distin”—25 Married Men Tell Why They Cheat
After releasing what many viewed as the most shocking confessions of cheating Ghanaian married women, David Papa Bondze-Mbir, has published the confessions of married men titled the “Naked Queens”.
- “Dave, this whole cheating thing erh, it’s not like it’s our fault oh… Charley, the thing feels WRONG, but at the same time, it feels GOOD!”
“I’m Nine (9) inches long, thick and wide. She can’t seem to take all of me inside her. And, she was a virgin when we married. We’ve tried everything to enable her enjoy sex with me, but she’s always in pain and bruises. Anytime I want sex, she’d be in tears. I don’t know for how long this marriage to her may last, because I love sex, rough sex, and she’s too ‘green’ slow and ‘godly’ for my liking. I want a wife at home, and a ‘slut’ in the bedroom. She’s too much of a wife for me, and she can’t seem to find her balance. It turns me off. That’s why I’ve been cheating.”
“My wife’s Church was organizing a couples retreat, and one of her Church-member friends, made a pass at me, and slept with me the following week. She is married too. I did feel guilty but I don’t think I slept with her because I wasn’t happy in my marriage… Nah, far from it. Wife and I are very cool. These things just happen every now and then.”
“I suck at confrontation. The relationship wasn’t working. She knew, yet kept hoping things could change. I wasn’t interested anymore, so I cheated my way out of it.”
“Being with my wife now, honestly, feels like she doesn’t really care about my emotional needs or what’s happening with me on a daily basis anymore. That’s why I had to find someone else who appeared more interested and excited about me.”
“Wife is lazy in bed. When it comes to sex, I’m an action movies. She’s into drama. Sexually, we are not compatible.”
- “I’ve been married for 11 years. I am in love with my wife. I love my family, however, when the opportunity knocks, my zip ought to come down. It’s a man’s thing. Thank you.”
- “I am 49 years old, and I think I feel like an ‘old’ man when I am with my wife. The ‘Me’ I know used to love life. I loved adventure, fun, and the challenge. I am cheating because this side-attraction, knows how to make me feel young. It’s like, I’m at my prime age again – when I’m with her.”
- “I love being given blowjobs. I love going down on women, ‘Anotafrebomski’. My wife wouldn’t give me blowjobs because she finds it disgusting. She would rush me to penetrate her when I would want to go down, take time to explore and play with her ‘punaana’. I’m cheating because she doesn’t excite me. Outsiders do.”
- “My relationship was going rather too fast for me. I wanted to go out and see the world, before saying “Forsaking all others…” And I sowed my wild oats, before settling down. A blast from the past showed up at my office – and I couldn’t just let her go liadat! That was when I started cheating on my wife.”
- “I cheat because I am not born to be with just one woman. It’s not right!”
- “A job opportunity came my way after being home for over Three (3) years. I did not really look into the specifics of the job because I was eager to start doing something. The friend who introduced me to the job assured me that I qualified. All they needed was a full photo of me and my CV. I got to the interview, only to find out it was a fertility-kind-of clinic, which had other chain of businesses operating, on the same building, as cover-ups.
We were supposed to be ‘baby making machines’ for a monthly salary of a few thousands of GHs plus bonuses. I was given a car, a cover-up office, and my main office, which had a bedroom, toilet and bath, a kitchen, and a hall. Customers would just profile us, and then choose whom to ‘work’ with. A customer may choose to go the natural way, or I wank and cum into a container for it to be inseminated in them. So far, I am fathering over 29 kids. And most of my customers preferred natural intercourse until they took seed.
All my customers are married women whose husbands are, or may be impotent. I’ve also had customers who just preferred a certain gene to father their kids – instead of their husband’s gene. The woman I am sleeping with currently is my wife’s friend, who paid for our services, and chose me to work on her. She got pregnant, but afterwards, threatened to blackmail me to my wife, if I did not build a sexual relationship with her. We’ve been dating for over Four (4) years now, and my wife nor her husband have a clue. I have fallen in love with her over time, so you could say I am in love with two women. She helped me find a new job.”
- “My girlfriend finds me attractive; my wife doesn’t: At least, not anymore.”
- “So why do we men really cheat? Well, I am newly married, a month old to be precise. I remember vividly those days when I frequent David Mbir’s page to glimpse on what marriage was all about. And it was just one word I could use to describe it then: SCARY. So back to the question. I’ll use those days when I was dating as an example. The lady I dated prior to the woman I married gave me a sour relationship. I almost forgot “the how” and “the feeling” and “the sparks” being in a relationship. It got to a point where I began to see her as my sister hence not attractive.
To paint a better picture; we couldn’t even last 10 seconds in kissing not to even talk about hugging and squeezing and caressing. When I initiate, she will push me away. It was like we were having Sumo Wrestling in bed just trying to have one-dying-kiss. When I asked her why she does that; she will say to me that she doesn’t trust me. She said it was because of her past lover who had his way with her by spiking her drink which I felt sorry for her. And so I was in this relationship for Three (3) years hoping things will change, hoping she will be exciting, hoping she will be spontaneous, hoping she will crave for my hotness in her wetness.
I am the kind of guy that get emotional with words. I enjoy naughty conversation. So as a consolation, I frequently used to initiate sex chat with her hoping that could trigger some nerve in her body. But when I start, she would use a detour to come out. Or there were some days that she would gel well into the idea of us to be intimate but when we finally see then she switched back into a Sumo Wrestler. So I cried to my wife (then my friend) and somehow, someway, we met and we enjoyed every bit of it. That sensation chasing a fresh fish in the sea.
That usual constant checking ups. Something was borne out of our friendship into love. And when I finally had the chance to kiss her after we watched a movie at the mall. I felt goosebumps on her arms. My wife was practically trembling with just my kiss. I felt special. My ego boosted. I wanted to have more. I wanted a woman that appreciates my kiss, my touch, my cuddling. Dave, it was then I knew I had wasted three years of my life. So Yes! I cheated but I don’t regret.”
- “Weight is an issue for me. If she hadn’t gained so much weight.”
- “Dave, I don’t know if mine is cheating though: I enjoy sexting and flirting online only. There is no harm in that, is there? After all, I don’t meet up with any of these women in person. In fact, to me, it’s just a game.”
- “I lost my job a few years back. Staying at home doing nothing, applying for jobs and not getting any – left me depressed and frustrated. I found myself drinking more than usual, and some of these girls at these bars are to die for, Dave. I ‘died’ for a few.”
- “I’ve been attracted to the same-sex for as long as I can remember. I married a woman to fit the ‘manly’ role society has created for men. Do I love my wife? No! Do I love my kids? Yes! Am I in love with my gay partner (who is also married with kids)? Yes! I am very much in love with him. We are able to make time to be with each other, many times in a week. And because we are also both friends with the other’s significant other, we are able to be together in each other’s home, when our wives are away. It’s been 25 years of knowing my male partner. I’ve been married to my wife for 12 years.”
- “Sex in the morning, sex in the evening and sex at dawn is what keeps me sane every day. I want it every day, so when I was getting less than I knew I was entitled to, at home, in our forth month of marriage, I had to seek for it out there… And I got it in abundance.”
- “Social media makes me sin. When a fine girl reaches out to me on Facebook, or WhatsApp’s something sexy (photo/nasty sentences, etc.) I go with the flow. I used to ‘fight’ it, so I stay faithful to my wife, but Dave, the means to enable me cheat are just there – in my home. Technology cause ‘am.”
“I cheated because I became too used to my wife. I needed something different, something fresh.”
- I recently had a baby girl with my friend. We met through an assignment. She is divorced and is leading a very comfortable life. I hit on her because she is matured, single and wanted to have a baby. We hit it out because of our common interest: I have been married for Eight (8) years without children. I wanted kids too, but my wife kept experiencing miscarriages upon miscarriages. We even lost a baby twice. I felt her womb wasn’t receptive, so I tried it with my friend and I got the package in Nine (9) months. Healthy baby girl. The most beautiful little thing I have ever seen. We are already having talks about having a boy next year.”
- “My wife wanted me to find a substitute to relieve her off her sexual duties. She began to find making love with me a chore. She was okay with me finding one lady to sleep with till her mojo re-activated. It’s been Eight (8) months now.”
- “First, it was the lump in my wife’s breast. Then, the bloody nipple discharge. The inverted nipple, the dimpling of the breasts skin, the pains she felt every time I accidently touched her breasts during sex. I am attracted to a woman more because of her breasts. So if all of a sudden, your once fully equipped wife, begins to feel a sore in her nipple, her lymph nodes in the neck and armpit look swollen, sex becomes almost impossible. I had to look the other way. Now, her breast has been removed. Nothing on her attracts me anymore. It’s just the truth.”
- “My wife pissed me off in the most humiliating way, and she wasn’t willing to apologize. I had an affair to punish her; to hurt her real bad… And, I made sure she knew about it. Sometimes, women need to submit, and know who the man of the house is.”
- “Dave, even though my wife and I have been through a lot in this 18 years of marriage, with my countless messing ups, having numerous affairs due to the distance (Family is in Kumasi, I work in Accra), I know I love my wife with everything in me. Together with our Three (3) kids may not be perfect, but we are everything as a family. Distance is the main reason I am cheating on her. When I used to work in Kumasi, I was faithful. When I was promoted and transferred to Accra, we all couldn’t move to Accra: Kids were in school there, she had a business to sustain there, etc. So we agreed on the weekends visitations. And it’s unfortunate I can’t go three days without sex.”
From the inbox of David Papa Bondze-Mbir’s Facebook page.
Gossip3 days ago
Hot Atopa video of Fella Makafui released by her angry boyfriend
Entertainment2 days ago
(Part2) Download Hot Atopa Video of Fella makafui
Gossip2 days ago
Going Crazy?Shatta Wale Posts Video Of A Slay Queen S**king His ‘Koti’ & That Of A Friend
Gossip1 day ago
Lady in Shatta Wale’s BlowJob Exposed – See Photos
Entertainment6 days ago
Baby Anas Aremeyaw Anas Surfaces & Internet Users Can’t Stop Sharing (+ Photo)
Entertainment4 days ago
My manhood is shrinking – Psalm Adjetefio ‘begs’ for help