Renowned Ghanaian Fetish Priest Nana Kwaku Bonsam has made a shocking revelation that former Arsenal defender Emmanuel Eboue is cursed by his ex-girlfriend he failed to marry.
Witch Doctor Kwaku Bonsam speaking exclusively to Kasapa Sports on Kasapa102.5FM disclosed that Eboue’s woes in his career and even after football is due to the disappointment he caused his Ivorian ex-girlfriend years ago when he became a mushroom in his football career.
“Emmanuel Eboue is cursed by his ex-girlfriend and let me tell you that Eboue’s woes and downs in his life is as a result of the curse by his Ivorian ex-girlfriend whom he promised to marry but disappointed and dumped her so painfully.
“In fact the girl did so much for Eboue but it was unfortunate Eboue caused so much emotional pain to her and ended the relationship without any tangible reason. Eboue must be quick and render an unqualified apology to his ex-girlfriend or else what he is going through will worsen” Kwaku Bonsam told he told Kasapa Sports.
The former Galatasaray star a fortnight ago revealed how he lost all his fortunes, going from a rich football star to a poor man who is contemplating suicide.
Eboue made millions of pounds at Arsenal and then more than £1.5million a year at Turkish side Galatasaray. However, the football star said he has lost all he had to his wife Aurelie who he claimed also handled his finances, adding that “whatever she tells him to sign he signs.
After their divorce, the court awarded all his fortunes to his wife in a divorce settlement and he has been ordered to also give up his house in London to the ex-wife.
The 34-year old and his wife lived there before he bought a mansion – which Aurelie has now put on the market.
Eboue has also surrendered his expensive cars to his wife, and now relies on London public transport. He now often sleeps on a mattress on his living room floor.
As if all these are not enough, Eboue is also said to be suffering from an undisclosed medical problem. The 34-year-old had served a one-year ban for failing to pay a former agent but got back into football recently, agreeing a deal with Cypriot side Turk Ocagi Limassol.
However, his move to Cyprus was not plain sailing and his agent Tekin Bircini said his client was now facing ‘medical problems’.
10 times Micheal Essien made the headlines for the right reasons
Ghanaian midfielder Micheal Essien is one of the most famous footballers to ever come from the African continent.
Essien has been a journeyman in football and his name will go down as one of the finest midfielders to play the game.
The midfielder who last played for Indonesian side Persib Bandung has made global news for both wrong and right reasons in the past.
Seems his good side overrides any bad side of his illustrious career as he is one of the most decorated African Footballers.
Here are 10 times Micheal Essien made global headlines for the right reasons
1. Essien signs for Chelsea
Essien signed for English Premier League side Chelsea for a £24.4 million transfer fee and, at the time of his signing, was the most expensive African footballer in history.
2. Essien wins Chelsea Goal of the Season award
He won the Chelsea Goal of the Season award in the 2006–07 season after scoring a stunning late equaliser at home against Arsenal on 10 December 2006 in a Premier League game.
Essien is BBC African Best player of 2006
He won the 2006 BBC African footballer of the year award.
Essien excels in 2006 World Cup
- He played superbly for the Black Stars and helped Ghana become the only African team to reach the second round of the 2006 World Cup.
Essien nominated 2007 FIFA World Player of the Year
- On 10 October 2007, Essien was nominated for the prestigious 2007 FIFA World Player of the Year Award for the third consecutive year and on 21 October 2007, he was also nominated for the 2007 Ballon d’Or Award for the third consecutive year.
He was voted 15th Best Player in the World at the 2007 FIFA World Player of the Year Awards.
Essien is Chelsea Fans’ best player for 2007
- On 15 May 2007, Chelsea fans voted Essien as Chelsea Player of the Year for his contributions in the 2006–07 season, becoming the first African to receive the honour.
Essien is nominated for 2007 CAF best player
- On 12 December 2007, he was nominated for the 2007 African Footballer of the Year, the third consecutive time he had been nominated. He was runner-up to that year’s winner, Frédéric Kanouté.
Essien scores stunning goal against Barcelona
- On 6 May 2009, Essien scored a stunning left-footed volley in the second leg of the Champions League semi-final against Barcelona, a tie that Chelsea ultimately lost due to the away goal rule.
The goal was later voted as Chelsea’s Goal of the Season by the club’s fans.
Essien joins Real Madrid
- On 31 August 2012, Essien signed a season-long loan deal with Real Madrid, reuniting him with his former manager at Chelsea, José Mourinho.
At his introductory press conference with Real Madrid, Mourinho affectionally referred to Essien as “his son” while Essien referred to Mourinho as his “Daddy”.
Essien moves to Milan
- Essien signed for Italian club Milan on a one-and-a-half-year contract on 27 January 2014
Entertainment3 days ago
These Are The Richest People In Ghana
Gossip7 days ago
Exposed! Shatta Wale Lied About the New Zylofon Mansion – See Prove
Gossip7 days ago
Shatta Wale is One!! Ghanaian musicians are ‘Hypocrites’ – Bullet
PHOTO6 days ago
Sarkodie Buys And Drinks Coconut On The Roadside (PHOTO)
Gossip6 days ago
Ghanaian Female Celebrities Who Are Still Virgins (PHOTOS)
Gossip5 days ago
Checkout photo of Stonebwoy’s beautiful mother in-law that’ll make Shatta jealous