Dubai has banned single and unmarried Nigerians who are less than 40 years old from visiting the country except the person is accompanied by someone who is above 40 and bears the same surname with them.
According to an online news blog, the visa rules for Nigerians wishing to enter Dubai are as follows:
• Single ladies/men travelling alone should be 40 years old and above.
• Married women travelling with children should be above 40 years old.
• Ladies/men who are less than 40 years old will be allowed to travel if accompanied by someone who is above 40 and bears the same surname with them
• All visa applications are subject to approval. Once applied, full charges are applicable.
• In order to clear a file from the system, a cancellation charge of AED 110 will be applicable should a request be rejected by the immigration department.
• For Moroccans, Algerians, Libyans, Mauritanians and Tunisians nationality, minimum age requirement is 40 to apply for a visa.
• For other nationalities, the minimum age requirement to apply for a visa is 21 for men and 23 for women.
Source: African Spotlight
You’ll Regret For Marrying Owusu Bempah – Bishop Obinim Warns Rev. Owusu Bempah’s 3rd Wife
About weeks ago, Rev. Isaac Owusu Bempah was captured in the news for contracting an unannounced marriage with Abpena Animah who happens to be the third wife of the man of God.
Truth be told, Ghanaians on social media questioned the act of the man of God and the latest to add his voice to the unfortunate issue happens to be the leader and founder of International God’s Way Church, Bishop Daniel Obinim.
According to the controversial man of God who loves to be called ‘Angel Obinim’ has cautioned Abena Animah to act critical else doom awaits in her marriage with Rev. Owusu Bempah.
In a viral video on the internet, Bishop Obinim is seen telling members of his congregation that he feels bad for Abena Animah, the third wife of Prophet Owusu Bempah, since she is likely to meet the same fate of his first and second wives.
“I heard in the news the other time that Rev. Owusu Bempah has married for the third time. I feel sorry for the woman because she should have thought about the previous two first. This means that if she, the third wife makes a mistake, she will also be replaced by number four”.
He added that, he’s certain the marriage will collapse in due time taking into consideration the history behind Rev. Owusu Bempah’s failed marriages. So, if this is anything to go by then it’s likely this relationship won’t last all other things being equal.
“As a third wife, you should not be happy because you are a replacement of the previous two. If the relationship had gone well, you wouldn’t be their replacement”, he confidently said.
Well, as it stands now Madam Abena Animah is happily married to Rev. Owusu Bempah. Therefore, it’s our prayers and fervent hope that they continue to swim in the pool of love devoid of divorce.
Gossip7 days ago
Breaking News: Bulldog to be fired from Zylofon Media?
Gossip6 days ago
Muntari’s lamborghini attracts Police attention
Gossip4 days ago
PHOTO: Kuami Eugene Shows Off His Big ‘BANANA’ And It’s Causing “Confusion”
Videos7 days ago
Your Food Tastes Like Rubbish Mixed With Water – Yvonne Okoro To Sister Debbie
PHOTO3 days ago
The Shock on Sarkodie & Kwaw Kese’s Face when The visited Kwame Despite’s mansion in Kumasi
Gossip3 days ago
Exposed! Shatta Wale Lied About the New Zylofon Mansion – See Prove