Investigative journalist, Anas Aremeyaw Anas has emerged as Most Influential Personality in Ghana’s Media fraternity for the year 2015.
Anas who uncovered major rot in Ghana’s judicial system that led to the dismissal of some judges beat off competition from the likes of Manasseh Azure, Gifty Anti, Bernard Avle, and Kojo Yankson among other media top guns who fall under that category to top as the most influential media personality.
The research which is conducted by e.TV Ghana every year revealed that the Tiger PI boss is the 3rd Most Influential Personality in Ghana.
The Ghana’s Most Influential Awards is aimed at recognizing and celebrating the top 100 Most Influential Ghanaian personalities who have contributed immensely to the growth of our society in various ways -as voted by the general public.
In 2015, Anas was famous for the most daring and farthest reaching investigative work yet – “The Eye of God”, an expose of Ghana’s judicial system where highly respected judges of Ghana were caught on tape receiving bribes to throw away cases shook the face of the judicial system in the country.
After public nominations were opened in November last year, the list was compiled and the review process started. Public nominations were scored 40 percent and the GMI Committee consisting of editors, producers, and representatives of audit firm PKF scored the remaining 60 percent.
The grand award ceremony which will witness the various personalities being formally recognized and appreciated will be at the LA Palm Royal Beach Hotel, Accra on June 30.
Below is the list of Most Influential Media Personalities and how they came up on GMI list:
Most Influential Media Person
Anas Aremeyaw Anas (3)
Manasseh Azure (12)
Gifty Anti (18)
Bernard Avle (28)
Kwasi Twum (30)
Kwaku Baako (45)
Kwame Sefa Kai (47)
Kwaku Sakyi Addo (52)
Kenneth Ashigbey (55)
Bola Ray (Nathaniel Anokye Adisi) (61)
Kojo Yankson (86)
Nana Appiah Mensah calls Stonebwoy ‘lost sheep’ after quashing label confusion
C.E.O of Zylofon Media, Nana Appiah Mensah has described Reggae/Dancehall musician Stonebwoy as a ‘lost sheep’. He made the statement Friday, May 18, after quashing a confusion that recently erupted at Zylofon Music imprint.
Stonebwoy broke the news about the end of the confusion via social media yesterday and asked his fans to throw their weights behind the record label.
He shared a photo with NAM 1 with the caption: “At The End Of The Day Peace Will Prevail,Progress Shall Reign And All Things Shall Work Together For Good.. I’ll Borrow Words From This Noble Man @mn_appiah With Whom This Revolution started.. #GhanaShallProsper.
I’ll entreat All The Fans Worldwide Who Have Been In support All These while To Ignore All Forms Of Negative Sentiments And Continue To Show Love And immense Support To This Great Vision!!#BHIMNATION #ZYLOFONMUSIC“.
Nana Appiah Mensah, responding to this, compared the situation to the ‘Parable of the Lost Sheep’ in the Bible, indirectly referring to Stonebwoy as the ‘lost sheep’. He took to Twitter to say: “”…And who amongst us, blessed with 1000 sheep, when one goes missing…” refer; the parable of the good shepherd. JESUS CHRIST is the goodshepherd #ChristinyouthehopeofGlory.”
“…And who amongst us, blessed with 1000 sheep, when one goes missing…” refer; the parable of the good shepherd. JESUS CHRIST is the good shepherd #ChristinyouthehopeofGlory”.
— Nana Appiah Mensah (@mn_appiah) May 18, 2018
Entertainment4 days ago
Another Facebook Slay Queen Bonked By Three Guys Video Leaks (Watch Video)
Gossip3 days ago
Full Video of the Facebook Slay Queen “Eaten” by 3 Guys
Gossip5 days ago
‘John Dumelo Will Cheat On His Wedded Wife’ – Afia Schwarzenegger Predicts (Video)
NEWS5 days ago
My Husband Is Just ‘Crazy’ About My Breast – Mercy Asiedu
Entertainment6 days ago
Nana Ama McBrown Finally Reveals Her Real Age In Latest Video And It’s Not 44 Years
PHOTO5 days ago
John Dumelo & His Wife’s Look At Church For The First Time As A Couple (Beautiful Pictures)